Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ending Week 4!

Week 4 was tough. Felt the pull of temptations. No going to lie, I gave in a few times. Nothing major, just a bit here and there, but still. I felt like I let my self and the others rooting for me down, but I am human! At last weigh in I lost only 1.6 lbs. I am more hopeful for this week.

I have done so well and am working so hard to get healthier. I was ashamed at how far I let myself go but I am past being ashamed. I am feeling great and I am loving the results I am seeing. I am so proud of myself for taking charge of my body and doing what needs to be done. As anyone I can't wait to get to my personal goal weight but I know nothing worth having comes easy!

I am IN LOVE with my new blender by the way. I take a powder shake add some water and ice and blend and it makes such a great smoothie! Makes shakes SO much better!  

Heaviest Weight: 355 lbs.
Start of Program Weight: 321 lbs.
Personal Goal Weight: 200 lbs.
Current weight: 297.9 lbs.  (as of weigh in on 8/14/13)
Pounds Lost: 57 lbs.  
Pounds To Go: 98 lbs. 

1 comment:

  1. there is a program that is free...a support group like a.a. for alcoholics but it is for people addicted to food...it is food addicts in recovery anonymous and there are meetings in Solano county 707-3339991 is a resource for information..Sunday morning Kaiser hospital Vallejo 2nd floor 8:00 a.m. Sat. morning Lutheran Church on Dover Fairfield 8:30 a.m. website https://www.foodaddicts.org/

    ReplyDelete