Friday, August 2, 2013

Top of Week 3

Sorry I skipped last week but this sure has been an adventure! My first week on product was a breeze. I even went to a family party and kept my self busy (out of the kitchen) so I wouldn't snack. People felt bad for me not being able to eat but were proud of me for taking this adventure. I kept strict to the program, no little slips, no fudging, and no bartering with myself the whole week. At the end of week 1 I lost 10.5 lbs. I was very proud of my self.

This 2nd week was a little harder on me. A few more temptations but I held out! I am determined to stay on product only the whole 16 weeks! I just keep thinking, "Its not forever!"  I had a few more parties and girls nights but I got through them and was no worse for wear. I had big hopes for my weigh it but 4 lbs. is nothing to scoff at!

I am feeling great. I am starting to notice small changes. My arms are a little tighter, my stomach a bit smaller. I had to buy new work pants so I went to the store and tried not just 1 size smaller but 2 sizes smaller and they fit a little loose. I was thrilled! It makes it all better seeing results not just on the scale!

They gave us on our first week of product a BlenderBottle with a blender ball and it works well but it doesn't blend totally in my experience. I was using a Milk Frother to mix my soups and and some shakes but it doesn't work well in deep cups. I looked up Personal Drink Blenders, something to mix things thoroughly. I bought this blender, it was $19.99, came with 4 16oz cups, lids for those cups, 2 blender lids, and a small cup. So far it is the best purchase ever! 

Heaviest Weight: 355 lbs.
Start of Program Weight: 321 lbs.
Personal Goal Weight: 200 lbs.
Current weight: 306 lbs.  
Pounds Lost: 49 lbs.  
Pounds To Go: 106 lbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment