Thursday, July 18, 2013

First Day on Product!

Today was my first day on product! It was tough. But I lived! I woke up at 330am for work and had a shake, had a bar at "lunch" around 630am, waited way to long to have my next shake (so I had two) at 230pm, a soup at 530pm, and I plan on having a bar here in just a bit. I even went "out" to eat, as I do every thursday, with my grandparents and just had my soup. It was a little rough not eating but it wasn't that bad. I think as a few days pass it will be easier to not have cravings. First day I will call a success! Here is to a great first week and a great first weigh in after starting product on Wednesday!


Heaviest Weight: 355 lbs.
Start of Program Weight: 321 lbs.
Personal Goal Weight: 200 lbs.
Current weight: 320 lbs.  
Pounds Lost: 35 lbs.  
Pounds To Go: 120 lbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment